Sunday, February 27, 2011

How would I go about becoming a certified lactation consultant?

Just wondering? I'm in school now working on my terms for nursing education. Yes, I would say get your RN and work a few years in confinement, and perhaps an education in this area, I can be in the right direction if you are in Britain, but im guessing you are not. (By the way, spelling program, haha!) Good luck! You can go For more information on how to be and where you can test. Good luck! A nurse will certainly help. I want to become an IBCLC, too, but do not want to nurse route (also faster, I'm not particularly interested in) to make


Post a Comment