Tuesday, February 22, 2011

canadian embassy or immigration consultant?

I am a nurse in the Philippines and instant messaging planning to apply for permanent residence in Canada. I'm just not sure whether to go directly to the Canadian embassy and applied manually or use the assistance of an immigration consultant. I read the guide to respond to the application forms, but still I have no doubt and I do not know if there are people in the embassy, which will help me in this process. What should I do? Not all immigration consultants are scammers, but many, many of them. On the other hand, there is nothing you can do that you can not do it alone. I think I found the site of the Canadian Immigration Regulations, and saw all the instructions. The embassy may be able to help with some questions, however, the intention is that the site has everything you need to know. Avoid going to an immigration consultant. The Consulate of Canada will help - absolutely.


Post a Comment